1. According to the condition of the plate condenser, prepare chemical cleaning agent.
2, check the preparation of physical cleaning equipment, spare parts, connecting water source hose and consumables (nylon brush)
3. Prepare acid-resistant pumps, circulating cleaning hoses, blind plates, circulating water tanks, flanged sealing materials, etc. for chemical cleaning of plate condensers.
4. Prepare the power supply with leakage protection device and the hardware tools used for cleaning.
1. Always check all sealing surfaces and welds of the plate heat exchanger to see if there are any abnormalities such as leakage. If leakage is found, the leak should be marked in time, and the plate heat exchanger should be treated after shutdown.
2. The plate heat exchanger should check the pressure gauge and thermometer regularly to see if there is any abnormality.
3. When the plate heat exchanger stops, first slowly close the inlet valve of the hot and cold medium, and then close the outlet valve of the two media. On the contrary, turn on the outlet valve first, then slowly open the inlet valve.
4. The low-pressure side medium should be tested regularly to avoid mixing of the high-pressure side medium. If there is mixing, it means that the internal leakage occurs, and the plate heat exchanger should be shut down.