1. According to the condition of the plate condenser, prepare chemical cleaning agent.
2, check the preparation of physical cleaning equipment, spare parts, connecting water source hose and consumables (nylon brush)
3. Prepare acid-resistant pumps, circulating cleaning hoses, blind plates, circulating water tanks, flanged sealing materials, etc. for chemical cleaning of plate condensers.
4. Prepare the power supply with leakage protection device and the hardware tools used for cleaning.
1. Always check all sealing surfaces and welds of the plate heat exchanger to see if there are any abnormalities such as leakage. If leakage is found, the leak should be marked in time, and the plate heat exchanger should be treated after shutdown.
2. The plate heat exchanger should check the pressure gauge and thermometer regularly to see if there is any abnormality.
3. When the plate heat exchanger stops, first slowly close the inlet valve of the hot and cold medium, and then close the outlet valve of the two media. On the contrary, turn on the outlet valve first, then slowly open the inlet valve.
4. The low-pressure side medium should be tested regularly to avoid mixing of the high-pressure side medium. If there is mixing, it means that the internal leakage occurs, and the plate heat exchanger should be shut down.
The advantages of the plate heat exchanger are compact structure, and the heat exchange area provided by the unit volume equipment is large; the assembly is flexible, and the number of plates can be increased or decreased according to the need to adjust the heat transfer area; the plate surface of the plate heat exchanger makes the section change complicated, the fluid The disturbance effect is enhanced and has high heat transfer efficiency; the plate heat exchanger is convenient to disassemble and assemble, which is beneficial to maintenance and cleaning. The disadvantage is that the throughput is small; the operating pressure and temperature are not limited by the performance of the gasket material. The plate heat exchanger is suitable for frequent cleaning, and the working environment is very compact. The working pressure is below 2.5 MPa and the temperature is between -35 °C and 200 °C.